Making a Complaint
It is crucial that parents and staff co-operate fully. If a parent/carer has a complaint the following steps can be taken.
- Initially speak to the class teacher, with responsibility for the child, who will establish the facts and provide an explanation.
- The Principal will be informed of the complaint as soon as possible.
- The Principal will respond to the complaint.
- A meeting will be arranged with the Principal, staff and parent(s).
- Complaint will be recorded and dated along with the situation.
- The Principal will contact the Chair of the Board of Governors, if necessary.
- Parents may contact Education Authority, if necessary.
- Parents may contact the NI Public Service Ombudsman Tel : 0800 343 424.